J.D. Vance: "No children, no vote."
Lenona
2023-07-08 14:08:13 UTC
Just found it. It's from 2021. (But I've heard of this before now.)

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jul/31/fox-news-jd-vance-childless-left-week-in-patriarchy

And, on an OT subject (but definitely a serious one):

"Mom 'Knocked' Stranger's Hand Away After She Tried To Tickle Her Baby's Toes — 'You Cannot Touch People's Children Without Permission' "

https://www.yourtango.com/entertainment/mom-knocked-strangers-hand-away-after-she-tried-tickle-babys-toes

More on that:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/14m92a1/stranger_touching_baby_calling_me_crazy/

Excerpt:

IguanaAdvert

9 days ago

OH MY GOD. My daughter was born 3 weeks early and was tiny, so very shortly (like the next day) after we got home from the hospital, we had to go to the store to get some preemie outfits because that's all that would fit her.

I had her in her carseat with a carseat cover over it. Some random ass old lady came over and started trying to take the cover off the car seat! I (with raging postpartum hormones because I just gave birth 2 fucking days ago) asked this old hag "what the fuck are you doing??" while I got in between her and the car seat. She said "relax I just want to look." ????? I was absolutely gobsmacked and my husband said "back the fuck up, don't touch my fucking kid." She called SECURITY on US. Security came over and asked what happened and told the old lady she needed to leave us alone or leave the store. She huffed and puffed and cried saying she just loved babies and security said that wasn't a good excuse and she left.
Allen
2023-07-10 12:35:51 UTC
JD Vance is especially threatening the childfree school board vote in school
districts with large percentage childfree populations, which should get larger as we migrate to
concentrate out power, and with it, the childfree curriculum.

toe tickling is just stupid and a waste of space.

City abortion funding saves city school tax, so much so that cities can then fund country
abortions as well, all without answering to country voters.
In this way, my guess is that 10 cities can cover the USA and 25 can cover the world.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/4992336894196490