OT I Hate America
Millhaven
2007-01-31 19:15:42 UTC
Prostitution is illegal. Not only do the cops take you to jail and
force you into humiliating sex education classes, they can also take
your car and not give it back. If you can't or don't want to get laid
through the usual channels you can't legally make a free market
business transaction.

It's like this all over the country. If you are lonely and in need of
instant companionship, the Government says FUCK YOU. Stupid moralistic
laws coming from people who are currently killing hundreds of
thousands in the middle east. Fighting for my freedom no doubt.
Freedom to stay lonely and unfulfilled forever or face imprisonment.

Free country my ass.

Fuck You America, I am glad this country is spiraling downward and
turning into a colony of Mexico and being overtaken by China.
Puppet_Sock
2007-01-31 19:42:21 UTC
Post by Millhaven
Prostitution is illegal.
[snip]

Not all over the country. Have you never heard of Reno?

And frankly, if you are not clever enough to find a hooker and not
get caught by the coppers, then you are not the brightest lamp
post in the red light district.
Socks
Quiet Desperation
2007-02-01 04:41:18 UTC
Post by Puppet_Sock
And frankly, if you are not clever enough to find a hooker and not
get caught by the coppers, then you are not the brightest lamp
post in the red light district.
Seriously. There's web sites that review escorts and all sorts of ways
to meet up and avoid pervert cops who have nothing better to do than
bust consenting adults. One of the boards I used to use had a few get
togethers/ice breakers each year with guys and escorts. You could
network, exchange cards, etc. :) They usually rented a private room at a
restaurant. Very low key. No sexy dress.

The OP has a point, though. Fuck all this Victorian shit. Prostitutes
used to work *IN* temples. Sex was once considered a way to get closer
to whatever god you worshipped. The gods themselves had sex all over the
place. The way I see it, all the pretty boys in high school who got all
the girls got elected to office and are still telling the rest of us who
we can fuck and when.
Miz Daisy Cutter
2007-02-01 05:00:30 UTC
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:41:18 -0500, Quiet Desperation reached into its ass
Post by Quiet Desperation
The way I see it, all the pretty boys in high school who got all
the girls got elected to office and are still telling the rest of us who
we can fuck and when.
I really love how "the rest of us" above is presumed to mean "the rest of us
*males*." Because, you know, us gals are just here as spooge receptacle for
y'all.

DIAF.

-- Daze
Omixochitl
2007-02-01 10:41:37 UTC
Post by Miz Daisy Cutter
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:41:18 -0500, Quiet Desperation reached into its
ass and pulled out (in article
Post by Quiet Desperation
The way I see it, all the pretty boys in high school who got all
the girls got elected to office and are still telling the rest of us
who we can fuck and when.
I really love how "the rest of us" above is presumed to mean "the rest
of us *males*." Because, you know, us gals are just here as spooge
receptacle for y'all.
DIAF.
Good point. He reminds me of a dimwit I saw on another forum:

http://feministing.com/archives/006305.html#comment-61062

I am definitely not a troll, I'm just a boy living in an unfair,
deeply emasculating situation which makes me feel raped, and want to
discuss this rationally.

I only seek to point out a highly unfair situation.

Boys will have casual sex with almost any girl, even if she is
unpopular or not that pretty even. Yet girls only will have casual
sex with a top portion of "chosen" "special" boys.

This makes the rest of us boys feel unworthy, unloved, disliked,
ignored by girls .. confused because we don't understand why we are
denied this pleasure and approval. The only difference between us
and the popular guys, is we don't use violence and bullying to
belittle other boys, therefore we are viewed as weak to the girls in
comparison.

Girls should choose to have sex with whoever they wish.

But clearly, they don't make these choices fairly or evenly - and
this creates a severely unequal situation of halves and have nots
among males, which can often only be rectified via violence against
the chosen males, the girls, parents, society...
Phil Carmody
2007-02-01 14:33:36 UTC
Post by Quiet Desperation
The way I see it, all the pretty boys in high school who got all
the girls got elected to office and are still telling the rest of us who
we can fuck and when.
I really love how "the rest of us" above is presumed to mean "the rest of us
*males*." Because, you know, us gals are just here as spooge receptacle for
y'all.
Oh, have the politicians legalised male prostitution where
you are? What state is this? It wasn't on the news.

Phil
--
"Home taping is killing big business profits. We left this side blank
so you can help." -- Dead Kennedys, written upon the B-side of tapes of
/In God We Trust, Inc./.
Puppet_Sock
2007-02-01 18:10:50 UTC
Post by Quiet Desperation
The way I see it, all the pretty boys in high school who got all
the girls got elected to office and are still telling the rest of us who
we can fuck and when.
I really love how "the rest of us" above is presumed to mean "the rest of us
*males*." Because, you know, us gals are just here as spooge receptacle for
y'all.
Only the person with the shoe on knows where it pinches.
Your post tells us more about *your* assumptions than it
does about QD.

You're so vain
You probably think this song is a bout you
Socks
Miz Daisy Cutter
2007-02-12 00:17:34 UTC
On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 13:10:50 -0500, Puppet_Sock reached into its ass and
pulled out (in article
Post by Quiet Desperation
The way I see it, all the pretty boys in high school who got all
the girls got elected to office and are still telling the rest of us who
we can fuck and when.
I really love how "the rest of us" above is presumed to mean "the rest of us
*males*." Because, you know, us gals are just here as spooge receptacle for
y'all.
Only the person with the shoe on knows where it pinches.
Your post tells us more about *your* assumptions than it
does about QD.
You mean I'm a shrill, neurotic feminazi? I mean, that *is* what you meant to
say, isn't it?

-- Daze
Quiet Desperation
2007-02-02 07:45:01 UTC
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Miz Daisy Cutter
2007-02-12 00:21:06 UTC
On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 02:45:01 -0500, Quiet Desperation reached into its ass and
pulled out
Post by Quiet Desperation
Post by Miz Daisy Cutter
I really love how "the rest of us" above is presumed to mean "the rest of us
*males*." Because, you know, us gals are just here as spooge receptacle for
y'all.
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Of course you don't, because you don't regard "girls" as human beings who, if
you took a shower once in a while and cultivated some social skills, might
want to fuck you of their own volition. You regard them as commodities
parceled out by alpha males.

-- Daze

Millhaven
2007-02-01 21:09:53 UTC
Post by Quiet Desperation
Post by Puppet_Sock
And frankly, if you are not clever enough to find a hooker and not
get caught by the coppers, then you are not the brightest lamp
post in the red light district.
Seriously. There's web sites that review escorts and all sorts of ways
to meet up and avoid pervert cops who have nothing better to do than
bust consenting adults. One of the boards I used to use had a few get
togethers/ice breakers each year with guys and escorts. You could
network, exchange cards, etc. :) They usually rented a private room at a
restaurant. Very low key. No sexy dress.
Wow, that's interesting. I lurk on World Sex Guide from time to time
and am thinking of making a trip to Tijuana.
Nice to hear a different opinion.
Quiet Desperation
2007-02-02 07:40:31 UTC
You kidding? It's the Mexican army versus drug lords there at the moment.
elizabeth
2007-02-01 21:19:31 UTC
Post by Quiet Desperation
The OP has a point, though. Fuck all this Victorian shit. Prostitutes
used to work *IN* temples.
Yes, and were forced to do so, like they were forced to gestate.

Post by Quiet Desperation
to whatever god you worshipped.
Only for the men. Women were still abused, and got no respect.

The gods themselves had sex all over the
Post by Quiet Desperation
place.
Yeah, like Zeus raping those women, and then having Hera attack them?

I prefer Artemis's approach.
elizabeth
2007-01-31 20:42:09 UTC
Post by Millhaven
Prostitution is illegal.
Not in Nevada.

Now go troll in traffic.
Millhaven
2007-02-01 21:02:56 UTC
Post by elizabeth
Post by Millhaven
Prostitution is illegal.
Not in Nevada.
Too far
Post by elizabeth
Now go troll in traffic.
I did that once, when I was 6! It was great, missing school for 2
weeks and all these adults doting over me "Poor Widdle Millhaven." I
even lied to the cops saying it was a hit n run in a crosswalk.
elizabeth
2007-01-31 21:08:08 UTC
Post by Millhaven
Prostitution is illegal.
Not in Nevada. Is that why your wife dumped you?

Suicide is the only solution for you.

snip
Post by Millhaven
It's like this all over the country. If you are lonely and in need of
instant companionship,
The reason you are lonely is that you are an asshole. Kill yourself
and put yourself out of your misery

Post by Millhaven
laws coming from people who are currently killing hundreds of
thousands in the middle east. Fighting for my freedom no doubt.
Nope, fighting for oil profits. If you were a man you'd fight for
yourself.

too bad your wife didn't arrange an accident for you.

Now go kill yourself.
Post by Millhaven
Freedom to stay lonely and unfulfilled forever or face imprisonment.
Or you could stop being an asshole and maybe women wouldn't hate you
instinctively. There are way more lonely women out there than lonely
men. If you have to buy ass, you're an asshole, and they all hate
you, they just need your money.

Kill yourself. It's your only option. You won't be lonely anymore.
Gromnir
2007-02-01 06:20:14 UTC
Post by elizabeth
Not in Nevada. Is that why your wife dumped you?
I don't see anything about him having a wife, did I miss something?

Anyway to the OP, I don't think I would equate a prostitute with
"instant companionship." Sex won't cure loneliness, just horniness;
don't confuse the two. If you really hate America, no one is forcing
you to stay here.

-Gromnir
elizabeth
2007-02-01 21:22:25 UTC
Post by Gromnir
Post by elizabeth
Not in Nevada. Is that why your wife dumped you?
I don't see anything about him having a wife, did I miss something?
Anyway to the OP, I don't think I would equate a prostitute with
"instant companionship." Sex won't cure loneliness, just horniness;
don't confuse the two. If you really hate America, no one is forcing
you to stay here.
the only thing lower than a whore is the man who buys her.
In most cases, the woman didn't choose to be a whore, and is sold by
her own family.
White slavery still exists, even right here in the USA.

but most women go along to get along, and feel that as long as it's
some other woman being abused, it's not a problem.
They buy into the Male Protection Racket, even though none of us is
safe if any of us are "fair game"
Quiet Desperation
2007-02-02 07:49:10 UTC
Post by elizabeth
the only thing lower than a whore is the man who buys her.
You can stuff your self righteous bullshit, you know?
Post by elizabeth
In most cases, the woman didn't choose to be a whore, and is sold by
her own family.
Wow. You know, the ignorance of the sex industry in the US is atrocious.
All the escorts I have ever seen are independent/self-employed. Some
make more than I do.
Right. Whatever.
elizabeth
2007-02-02 21:34:31 UTC
Post by Quiet Desperation
Post by elizabeth
the only thing lower than a whore is the man who buys her.
You can stuff your self righteous bullshit, you know?
It's not self righteous. Prostitution is a horrible life, and
condoning it is why it continues.
I never had to sell my body, and I'm blessed. I would rather live in
a world where no women have to, but that's not the case.
Post by Quiet Desperation
Post by elizabeth
In most cases, the woman didn't choose to be a whore, and is sold by
her own family.
Wow. You know, the ignorance of the sex industry in the US is atrocious.
All the escorts I have ever seen are independent/self-employed. Some
make more than I do.
You know a lot of escorts? Then you know they have a short shelf
life, and most of them end up literally in the gutter.
Hope it happens to you, in all your future incarnations.
Quiet Desperation
2007-02-02 22:45:46 UTC
Post by elizabeth
You know a lot of escorts? Then you know they have a short shelf
life, and most of them end up literally in the gutter.
The two I saw regularly own 2500 and 3000 square foot homes,
resepctively. In California. I'm talking about higher end escorts, not
streetwalkers. No one condones streetwalking. I didn't even do business
with higher end escort agencies because I saw it as glorified pimping.

They both did escorting as a sideline. They actually liked it. What can
I say? There's more things, and attitudes, in heaven and Earth than are
dreamt of in your philosophy.
Post by elizabeth
Hope it happens to you, in all your future incarnations.
Well, been there done that. There was a dominatrix I subbed for a few
years back... I still miss her sometimes. Six foot one with natural red
hair. Ack!

But I still loves ya. Your fire! Your passion! Seriously, you've got to
come out to the Desperation Compound and be my Queen. :)
elizabeth
2007-02-02 23:20:54 UTC
Post by Quiet Desperation
Post by elizabeth
You know a lot of escorts? Then you know they have a short shelf
life, and most of them end up literally in the gutter.
The two I saw regularly own 2500 and 3000 square foot homes,
resepctively. In California. I'm talking about higher end escorts, not
streetwalkers. No one condones streetwalking. I didn't even do business
with higher end escort agencies because I saw it as glorified pimping.
So you know *2* escorts, on the high end, who did well.
I guess that makes the horrible abuse of millions of women who didn't
choose it OK.
\You don't hear about them, mostly because they end up dead in a river
or worse.

I guess that since people win the lottery, it's OK to bet the rent
money, since one person will win it!
Quiet Desperation
2007-02-03 04:28:36 UTC
Be my queeeeeeeen!!!!
Alan
2007-02-03 19:42:56 UTC
Post by elizabeth
Post by Quiet Desperation
Post by elizabeth
You know a lot of escorts? Then you know they have a short shelf
life, and most of them end up literally in the gutter.
The two I saw regularly own 2500 and 3000 square foot homes,
resepctively. In California. I'm talking about higher end escorts, not
streetwalkers. No one condones streetwalking. I didn't even do business
with higher end escort agencies because I saw it as glorified pimping.
So you know *2* escorts, on the high end, who did well.
I guess that makes the horrible abuse of millions of women who didn't
choose it OK.
\You don't hear about them, mostly because they end up dead in a river
or worse.
I guess that since people win the lottery, it's OK to bet the rent
money, since one person will win it!
Firstly, America is far from the only place where prostitution is
illegal. Reno stands out as more of an exception in that regard, so
hatred of nations that ban prostitution would be hatred of nearly the
entire world.

Second, prostitution is common in all levels of volunteerism,
involuntary, semi-voluntary based on addiction or lack of economic
choices, and fully voluntary. None of these are rare. Trafficking
and exploitation is partly caused by the prohibition because crime and
violence are far easier in economies that are already underground as
in drug lords of today and alchohol brohibition of the 1920s.
Criminals are easily victimized because they have no recourse to the
law so legalization would make trafficking far more difficult and far
less lucrative due to legal competition.
I like Reno for that reason and may well move there, or Loving County
TX if the free county project succeeds there. Http://
freetownproject.com .

And a danish airline has just started offering an adults only section.
elizabeth
2007-02-04 22:15:26 UTC
Once again, you miss the point.
The fact is that legalization hasn't reduced any of the inherent human
rights violations in prostitution, and has resulted in a huge increase
in the illegal aspect of it. A few women get a little better
treatment, but the main beneficiaries are male customers, who have
safer and cheaper access to women's bodies. Fact is, legalization
just makes it easier for the criminals to operate.

Unless you know more about it that INTERPOL . ... and if you do, you
should not be wasting your time posting on a ng.
But would you want any woman you care about to sell her ass?
Would you sell your ass?
If not, shove it up your ass, with extreme prejudice. The idea that
some women "deserve" protection, and other women are fair game, is why
women still are far from equal.
No one needs to use another person't body for sexual purposes. No one
has ever died from not getting laid. The idea that it's OK to buy a
woman is one of the main reasons that women's rights will never
happen. As long as women are considered sex toys and breeding
animals, we will never have equal rights.

And just because so many women go along to get along, and play those
loser's games (mostly because they have no options) none of us will
ever be considered for anything else.
d***@gmail.com
2007-02-05 21:17:36 UTC
You continue to confirm this as each new day arrives
d***@gmail.com
2007-02-05 21:12:55 UTC
Post by Alan
Firstly, America is far from the only place where prostitution is
illegal. Reno stands out as more of an exception in that regard, so
hatred of nations that ban prostitution would be hatred of nearly the
entire world.
Rather than let this "reno allows legal hookers" nonsense to
continue. Here's a link to a website that has the real info. It's
illegal in Reno.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Nevada
Millhaven
2007-02-01 21:05:01 UTC
Post by elizabeth
Post by Millhaven
Prostitution is illegal.
Not in Nevada. Is that why your wife dumped you?
Never been married.
Post by elizabeth
Suicide is the only solution for you.
I have my whole life to do that.
Post by elizabeth
snip
Post by Millhaven
laws coming from people who are currently killing hundreds of
thousands in the middle east. Fighting for my freedom no doubt.
Nope, fighting for oil profits. If you were a man you'd fight for
yourself.
I don't need any oil profits.
Post by Millhaven
Freedom to stay lonely and unfulfilled forever or face imprisonment.
Or you could stop being an asshole and maybe women wouldn't hate you
instinctively. There are way more lonely women out there than lonely
men.
I don't believe you. You are a liar.
Post by elizabeth
If you have to buy ass, you're an asshole, and they all hate
you, they just need your money.
So, what's the problem?
Terry Austin
2007-02-01 01:59:41 UTC
Got busted with Mommy's credit card, did we?
--
Terry Austin
Your worst inhibitions tend to psych you out in the end.
sharx35
2007-02-01 04:29:10 UTC
Post by Millhaven
Prostitution is illegal. Not only do the cops take you to jail and
force you into humiliating sex education classes, they can also take
your car and not give it back. If you can't or don't want to get laid
through the usual channels you can't legally make a free market
business transaction.
It's like this all over the country. If you are lonely and in need of
instant companionship, the Government says FUCK YOU. Stupid moralistic
laws coming from people who are currently killing hundreds of
thousands in the middle east. Fighting for my freedom no doubt.
Freedom to stay lonely and unfulfilled forever or face imprisonment.
Free country my ass.
Fuck You America, I am glad this country is spiraling downward and
turning into a colony of Mexico and being overtaken by China.
In YOUR fucking dreams, CUNT. The U.S. and Canada are the 2 best nations on
Earth. Europe is a cesspool.
Millhaven
2007-02-01 21:07:01 UTC
Post by sharx35
Post by Millhaven
[...]
Earth. Europe is a cesspool.- Hide quoted text -
The problems with America and Canada is that it's full of fucktards
like you. But you are Canada's problem so I would say America is a
slightly better place.
tom c
2007-02-01 18:46:06 UTC
http://forporn.ytmnsfw.com/?6d7dde920c8d90e853cdaac88ca67859
The Rocket Scientist
2007-02-01 18:47:59 UTC
Post by Millhaven
Prostitution is illegal. Not only do the cops take you to jail and
force you into humiliating sex education classes, they can also take
your car and not give it back. If you can't or don't want to get laid
through the usual channels you can't legally make a free market
business transaction.
It's like this all over the country. If you are lonely and in need of
instant companionship, the Government says FUCK YOU. Stupid moralistic
laws coming from people who are currently killing hundreds of
thousands in the middle east. Fighting for my freedom no doubt.
Freedom to stay lonely and unfulfilled forever or face imprisonment.
Free country my ass.
Fuck You America, I am glad this country is spiraling downward and
turning into a colony of Mexico and being overtaken by China.
Got caught soliciting a hooker, eh?

Bill Sullivan

"Life is indeed a test from God. But the fundies have it all wrong.
It's not a test of faith. It's an intelligence test. Most of us have
failed." - Me
Millhaven
2007-02-01 21:12:53 UTC
On Feb 1, 10:47 am, "The Rocket Scientist"
Post by The Rocket Scientist
Post by Millhaven
Prostitution is illegal. Not only do the cops take you to jail and
force you into humiliating sex education classes, they can also take
your car and not give it back. If you can't or don't want to get laid
through the usual channels you can't legally make a free market
business transaction.
It's like this all over the country. If you are lonely and in need of
instant companionship, the Government says FUCK YOU. Stupid moralistic
laws coming from people who are currently killing hundreds of
thousands in the middle east. Fighting for my freedom no doubt.
Freedom to stay lonely and unfulfilled forever or face imprisonment.
Free country my ass.
Fuck You America, I am glad this country is spiraling downward and
turning into a colony of Mexico and being overtaken by China.
Got caught soliciting a hooker, eh?
No but I read about stings in the paper all the time and even first
hand from family members in law enforcement (which is the main reason
I don't want to try it in my own 'hood).
The Rocket Scientist
2007-02-06 21:43:25 UTC
Post by Millhaven
[...]
Look, pal, ya only get so much pissoff in your lifetime. Use it for
something WORTH getting pissed off about. Like Dubbya.

If you have never been arrested for soliciting a prostitute, and have
no intention of soliciting a prostitute, why the hell are you getting
pissed off? Don't go borrowing trouble, you'll have plenty of your
own.

Bill Sullivan

"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers."
H. L. Mencken
d***@gmail.com
2007-02-02 12:35:51 UTC
Post by Millhaven
Prostitution is illegal.
Not everywhere. But where it is legal the price is likely so high as
to be not worth the money.
Post by Millhaven
your car and not give it back. If you can't or don't want to get laid
through the usual channels you can't legally make a free market
business transaction.
Can't or don't want? Hmmmm. Take the money you'd spend on the hooker
and use it to buy dinner for a lonely friend/coworker/someone of a
dating site/etc. There's tons of lonely women out there. Even man-
hating Elizabeth had that nugget of truth in her irrational post. Try
something new. Be nice to the woman. Don't try to score points with
the latest comment from one of the assholes<like Pete or Terry> from
this group. Don't concern yourself with her having kids or not as the
hooker you'd pickup would lkely have kids. You're not looking to marry
her anyway. Use protection as you'd do with a hooker anyway and you've
got little to worry about. Avoid being a total asshole on the date and
you're likely to get sex nearly immediaely. If not consider this along
term investment. You're building up a relationship that will give you
a "Friend With Benefits" deal. In the future you can call her up
whenever you need sex and she can do the same of you. She'll most
lkely be much cleaner than any hooker you'll find plus you'll then
have one of your 1st real friends. And get rid of the anger bullshit
you're attemting to show here. It's not attractive to a woman and make
you look like an idiot. Usenet trolling doesn't play well in the real
world.
elizabeth
2007-02-02 22:50:38 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Millhaven
Prostitution is illegal.
Not everywhere. But where it is legal the price is likely so high as
to be not worth the money.
Shows how little you know.

Here in SF, it's illegal, but there are so many hookers, you can get a
blow job for $5 or under, if you aren't very particular.
The cheapest are on Capp Street.
Millhaven
Kick Ass!
sharx35
So, that's where YOUR corner is.
elizabeth
2007-02-04 21:20:16 UTC
Post by sharx35
Post by elizabeth
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Millhaven
Prostitution is illegal.
Not everywhere. But where it is legal the price is likely so high as
to be not worth the money.
Shows how little you know.
Here in SF, it's illegal, but there are so many hookers, you can get a
blow job for $5 or under, if you aren't very particular.
The cheapest are on Capp Street.
So, that's where YOUR corner is.
Nope, that's where your mother and sister do a doubles act.
We know your corner on Polk--not even middle aged married men want
you.
I hear that Polk Street BoyWhores Association is trying to get you
banned, because you scare away all their business.
d***@gmail.com
2007-02-05 20:15:50 UTC
Post by sharx35
Post by elizabeth
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Millhaven
Prostitution is illegal.
Not everywhere. But where it is legal the price is likely so high as
to be not worth the money.
Shows how little you know.
Here in SF, it's illegal, but there are so many hookers, you can get a
blow job for $5 or under, if you aren't very particular.
The cheapest are on Capp Street.
So, that's where YOUR corner is.
You make a major assumption anyone would pay anything for
Elizabeth....man or woman. Anyone as bitter as she is isn't likely to
attract much attention even from people desperate enough to pay for
sex.
elizabeth
2007-02-05 21:23:26 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by sharx35
So, that's where YOUR corner is.
You make a major assumption anyone would pay anything for
Elizabeth....man or woman. Anyone as bitter as she
BINGO!
Post by d***@gmail.com
is isn't likely to
attract much attention even from people desperate enough to pay for
sex.- Hide quoted text -
And because no woman wants you, that means I am unable to get laid?
You wish, asswipe, you wish!
Can you say PROJECTION?
d***@gmail.com
2007-02-05 20:11:57 UTC
Post by elizabeth
Shows how little you know.
Here in SF, it's illegal, but there are so many hookers, you can get a
blow job for $5 or under, if you aren't very particular.
The cheapest are on Capp Street.
Reading comprehension isn't a strong point is it Liz? I stated it was
LEGAL some places and it was overpriced in those LEGAL places. Safe to
say it's available nearly everywhere where it would likely be
considered ILLEGAL. Need help with the big words?
elizabeth
2007-02-05 21:21:46 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by elizabeth
Shows how little you know.
Here in SF, it's illegal, but there are so many hookers, you can get a
blow job for $5 or under, if you aren't very particular.
The cheapest are on Capp Street.
Reading comprehension isn't a strong point is it Liz? I stated it was
LEGAL some places and it was overpriced in those LEGAL places.
So you're without enough money to buy the woman you think you
deserve? Tough shit, asswipe.
The reason you have to pay is because you are so disgusting that no
woman wants you.

That's not my problem, and stop blaming women for the fact your mother
should have aborted.

Children like you are why I am blessed for being nulliparous. Had I
birthed such a monstrosity as you, I would have personally performed a
post natal abortion.

Safe to
Jack
2007-02-05 04:12:05 UTC
<***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:***@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
<snip>
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
He has a point here.

Millhaven, the "I hate women/contempt for women" thing is both stupid and
counterproductive. Women are human beings. They're people. Stop acting
like they're some sort evil aliens who've come to this planet to make your
life miserable.

Frankly, for the most part, you come across as pretty unpleasant and
unlikeable. Believe it or not, women don't like to be around guys like that
anymore than guys do.

If you're really, *actually* interested in women, do a couple of things.

First, drop the attitude about women. Start looking at them as *people*,
and treating them like people. Actually, start treating them better than
you do most other people. And start treating other people better. Being an
ass and a creep doesn't endear you to *anyone*, and once most women pick up
on it, you won't get within 50 feet of you.

Second, look at yourself in a mirror. Take a good hard look. And maybe a
smell. If what you've said in your other posts is the case, I'm betting
that you look like crap, and don't care. Well guess what, women do.

Have some self respect and take a care of your apperance and yourself.

Take a shower, take one *every* day, and brush your teeth and wear deoderant
and shave and go and get a decent haircut. Do *not* substitue body spray or
cooogne or whatever for a shower. Maybe you are doing these things already,
I don't know. But I'm willing to bet that you may not be consistant with
them. Decent hygene is *not* an option. And a decent haircut is not an
option.

Now, take a look at what you're wearing. Are they t-shirts? Do they look
disgusting? Are you wearing ratty crap, do your pants fit? Are you wearing
sweat pants out of the house? Are you skipping socks? Are you wearing shit
that went out of style in 1982? If so, get rid of it. Decent clothes that
fit will not break you. Some Dockers that fit, some decent looking polo
shirts, some decent looking shoes, etc., even some decent looking jeans and
plain, colored, decent looking t-shirts. Look like you care about how you
look.

Finally, you've said you're overweight. Start doing something about *that*.
That doesn't mean that you have to look like a buff male model or anything,
but start behaving like you care about yourself. Get some exercise, stop
eating crap, start taking care of yourself.

I'm not skinny, I'm not buff, but I *do* try to take care of myself, in what
I eat, how I dress, etc. I treat women with dignity and respect. And guess
what...women actually *like* me. I get girlfriends, quite attractive,
inteligent ones in fact. I manage to have a sex life...it's not all that
tough.

For some reason, women tend not to want to go out with fat, bitter slobs. I
don't know, maybe it's just one of those weird hormonal things. If you want
to keep bitching, that's up to you. If you atually want to not be bitter
and alone your whole life, then try to do the minimal things that I've
listed above. It's up to you.

--
-Jack-
"Death. It's not just for breakfast anymore."
Millhaven
2007-02-05 04:45:22 UTC
Post by Jack
<snip>
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
I never said I hate women or they make my life miserable.
Post by Jack
Frankly, for the most part, you come across as pretty unpleasant and
unlikeable. Believe it or not, women don't like to be around guys like that
anymore than guys do.
I don't care if they like me or not, my money spends just as good as
yours.
Post by Jack
If you're really, *actually* interested in women, do a couple of things.
I'm not.
Post by Jack
First, drop the attitude about women. Start looking at them as *people*,
and treating them like people. Actually, start treating them better than
you do most other people. And start treating other people better. Being an
ass and a creep doesn't endear you to *anyone*, and once most women pick up
on it, you won't get within 50 feet of you.
I am not interested in dating.
Post by Jack
Second, look at yourself in a mirror. Take a good hard look. And maybe a
smell. If what you've said in your other posts is the case, I'm betting
that you look like crap, and don't care. Well guess what, women do.
I look okay
Post by Jack
Have some self respect and take a care of your apperance and yourself.
Take a shower, take one *every* day, and brush your teeth and wear deoderant
and shave and go and get a decent haircut. Do *not* substitue body spray or
cooogne or whatever for a shower. Maybe you are doing these things already,
I don't know. But I'm willing to bet that you may not be consistant with
them. Decent hygene is *not* an option. And a decent haircut is not an
option.
I have long hair. I like my long hair.
Post by Jack
Now, take a look at what you're wearing. Are they t-shirts? Do they look
disgusting? Are you wearing ratty crap, do your pants fit? Are you wearing
sweat pants out of the house? Are you skipping socks? Are you wearing shit
that went out of style in 1982? If so, get rid of it. Decent clothes that
fit will not break you. Some Dockers that fit, some decent looking polo
shirts, some decent looking shoes, etc., even some decent looking jeans and
plain, colored, decent looking t-shirts. Look like you care about how you
look.
I wear black jeans and Iron Maiden T Shirts. Only. I don't care if
anyone else likes it.
Post by Jack
Finally, you've said you're overweight. Start doing something about *that*.
That doesn't mean that you have to look like a buff male model or anything,
but start behaving like you care about yourself. Get some exercise, stop
eating crap, start taking care of yourself.
I don't remember saying that. But I don't really like leaving the
house.
Post by Jack
I'm not skinny, I'm not buff, but I *do* try to take care of myself, in what
I eat, how I dress, etc. I treat women with dignity and respect. And guess
what...women actually *like* me. I get girlfriends, quite attractive,
inteligent ones in fact. I manage to have a sex life...it's not all that
tough.
Good for you. I don't want a girlfriend, it doesn't take a genius to
figure that out, especially after reading my posts.
Post by Jack
For some reason, women tend not to want to go out with fat, bitter slobs. I
don't know, maybe it's just one of those weird hormonal things. If you want
to keep bitching, that's up to you. If you atually want to not be bitter
and alone your whole life, then try to do the minimal things that I've
listed above. It's up to you.
--
I know fat people who are married, but I don't want to get married. I
just want to pay for services when I want it, even someone as stupid
as you can figure that one out from my posts.
Jack
2007-02-05 04:56:24 UTC
<snip>
Post by Millhaven
I know fat people who are married, but I don't want to get married. I
just want to pay for services when I want it, even someone as stupid
as you can figure that one out from my posts.
Uh-huh...which is why there were those *other* posts about the co-worker
that you wanted to nail, etc.

Whatever.

<plonk>

d***@gmail.com
2007-02-05 20:55:43 UTC
Post by Jack
Uh-huh...which is why there were those *other* posts about the co-worker
that you wanted to nail, etc.
Whatever.
<plonk>
Wishful thinking on his part....or just a troll changing directions.
Either way I think you called this one correctly.
elizabeth
2007-02-05 21:19:46 UTC
Post by Jack
<snip>
Post by Millhaven
I know fat people who are married, but I don't want to get married. I
just want to pay for services when I want it, even someone as stupid
as you can figure that one out from my posts.
Uh-huh...which is why there were those *other* posts about the co-worker
that you wanted to nail, etc.
Whatever.
<plonk>
He will never ever get it . . . never ever gonna get it .. ..

thank the )O(goddess)O( not all men are as daft and repellant as he
is.
The only problem is there are women desperate enough to fuck him and
breed with him, thus ensuring plenty of Maury Show "who's my
babydaddy" shows.
Millhaven
Your vote of confidence is most encouraging.
Millhaven
2007-02-05 21:41:53 UTC
Post by Jack
<snip>
Post by Millhaven
I know fat people who are married, but I don't want to get married. I
just want to pay for services when I want it, even someone as stupid
as you can figure that one out from my posts.
Uh-huh...which is why there were those *other* posts about the co-worker
that you wanted to nail, etc.
Whatever.
<plonk>
You are the stupidest person on the internet if you expect me to
believe that.
d***@gmail.com
2007-02-05 20:53:58 UTC
Post by Millhaven
Post by Jack
Millhaven, the "I hate women/contempt for women" thing is both stupid and
counterproductive. Women are human beings. They're people. Stop acting
like they're some sort evil aliens who've come to this planet to make your
life miserable.
I never said I hate women or they make my life miserable.
You say it in the words you say,,,,it's clear to others....including
women.
Post by Millhaven
Post by Jack
Frankly, for the most part, you come across as pretty unpleasant and
unlikeable. Believe it or not, women don't like to be around guys like that
anymore than guys do.
I don't care if they like me or not, my money spends just as good as
yours.
Thanks for so quickly backing up my point.
Post by Millhaven
Post by Jack
If you're really, *actually* interested in women, do a couple of things.
I'm not.
Then find a guy that interests you.
Post by Millhaven
Post by Jack
First, drop the attitude about women. Start looking at them as *people*,
and treating them like people. Actually, start treating them better than
you do most other people. And start treating other people better. Being an
ass and a creep doesn't endear you to *anyone*, and once most women pick up
on it, you won't get within 50 feet of you.
I am not interested in dating.
Yes it would require you to be semi-socially acceptable. You do
realize you could still come on newsgroups and lie about your lack of
success with women and participate as you've done in the past with no
one being the wiser.
Post by Millhaven
Post by Jack
Second, look at yourself in a mirror. Take a good hard look. And maybe a
smell. If what you've said in your other posts is the case, I'm betting
that you look like crap, and don't care. Well guess what, women do.
I look okay
It's not how you look...but how you present yourself. Ugly guys can
get women. Ugly goes can even occasionally get attractive women.
Smelly guys with attitudes don't get many women,....at least none most
people would want.
Post by Millhaven
Post by Jack
Have some self respect and take a care of your apperance and yourself.
Take a shower, take one *every* day, and brush your teeth and wear deoderant
and shave and go and get a decent haircut. Do *not* substitue body spray or
cooogne or whatever for a shower. Maybe you are doing these things already,
I don't know. But I'm willing to bet that you may not be consistant with
them. Decent hygene is *not* an option. And a decent haircut is not an
option.
I have long hair. I like my long hair.
Some women do too....apparently your version of long hair isn't
getting good results though. Get another hair stylist.
Post by Millhaven
I wear black jeans and Iron Maiden T Shirts. Only. I don't care if
anyone else likes it.
And the women don't flock to you....I'm stunned.
Post by Millhaven
Post by Jack
Finally, you've said you're overweight. Start doing something about *that*.
That doesn't mean that you have to look like a buff male model or anything,
but start behaving like you care about yourself. Get some exercise, stop
eating crap, start taking care of yourself.
I don't remember saying that. But I don't really like leaving the
house.
Kinda hard to get a hooker if you're sitting in your parents basement
wanting on one to come down the stairs. Can you really afford the type
escort that come to you? Unlikely and besides Mom and Dad might not
approve. Besides how are you going to some of those legal places for a
hooker when you don't want to leave the house?
Post by Millhaven
Good for you. I don't want a girlfriend, it doesn't take a genius to
figure that out, especially after reading my posts.
It's easy to see from your posts why you don't HAVE a girlfriend.
Post by Millhaven
I know fat people who are married, but I don't want to get married. I
just want to pay for services when I want it, even someone as stupid
as you can figure that one out from my posts.
Fat people get dates with other people...fat or otherwise....which is
how they end up married. Fat isn't really the issue.....and neither is
getting married. Personally I'm trying to decide if you're just
trolling for replies which is ok. If you actually are stupid enough to
remain as you are...people are trying to help you. Shut up and accept
the suggestions.
Millhaven
2007-02-05 21:47:31 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Millhaven
I know fat people who are married, but I don't want to get married. I
just want to pay for services when I want it, even someone as stupid
as you can figure that one out from my posts.
Fat people get dates with other people...fat or otherwise....which is
how they end up married. Fat isn't really the issue.....and neither is
getting married. Personally I'm trying to decide if you're just
trolling for replies which is ok. If you actually are stupid enough to
remain as you are...people are trying to help you. Shut up and accept
the suggestions.
You are making lots of assumptions there. I am not interested in
dating or girlfriends or anything like that. I just want to fulfill a
basic human need in the most convenient way possible, which is pay for
it and not have to worry about any other issues.
elizabeth
2007-02-05 22:21:41 UTC
On Feb 5, 1:47 pm, "Millhaven" <***@intergate.com> wrote:
\>
Post by Millhaven
You are making lots of assumptions there. I am not interested in
dating or girlfriends or anything like that. I just want to fulfill a
basic human need in the most convenient way possible, which is pay for
it and not have to worry about any other issues.- Hide quoted text -
Then save up your money and pay what the woman want.
If they want so much money in these desperate times, that indicates
how repellant you are, and they do have a right to be selective about
their business.

If you have access to the 'net you have access to whores. Sheesh.
Talk about entitlement brat!
Boo hoo, women hate me, hookers demand extra . ...
sucks to be you, eh?
Quiet Desperation
2007-02-06 08:45:07 UTC
Post by Millhaven
I just want to fulfill a
basic human need in the most convenient way possible, which is pay for
it and not have to worry about any other issues.
I went through my phase for two reasons:

[1] The concept of meeting with a stranger with the specific goal of
fucking was erotic to me.
[2] I was living out a number of fantasies that a lot of women wouldn't
do, so going out and dating and dating and dating to find someone who
would would cost 10x as much in the end.

And #2 isn't implying anything as weird as you may think. I have two
friends whose wives refuse to do something as basic as oral sex, either
giving or receiving. Missionary position or nothing, dear. Many complain
their wives consider sexy lingerie to be belittling or some such piffle.

Forget about dressing up like a nun or a showgirl. :)

Christ, even a square like Dr. Laura recommends spicing things up a bit.
Jack
2007-02-06 10:42:16 UTC
"Quiet Desperation" <***@x.com> wrote in message news:x-***@news.giganews.com...
<snip>
Post by Quiet Desperation
[1] The concept of meeting with a stranger with the specific goal of
fucking was erotic to me.
[2] I was living out a number of fantasies that a lot of women wouldn't
do, so going out and dating and dating and dating to find someone who
would would cost 10x as much in the end.
And #2 isn't implying anything as weird as you may think. I have two
friends whose wives refuse to do something as basic as oral sex, either
giving or receiving. Missionary position or nothing, dear. Many complain
their wives consider sexy lingerie to be belittling or some such piffle.
Forget about dressing up like a nun or a showgirl. :)
Christ, even a square like Dr. Laura recommends spicing things up a bit.
Okay, this just boggles my mind. There is no I would ever marry someone that
I hadn't been going out with and sleeping (And hadn't had a chance to live
with.) with for some time, and no way in *hell* that I would ever stay with
anyone long enough to even contemplate marrying someone so sexually uptight.

I really have to wonder how a lot of guys wind up getting stuck with women
like this? Didn't they talk to them? Weren't the sleeping together before
the marriage? Most people do these days. Or was it a case of the women
faking them out, with the attitude that sex is only how you *get* a man, and
the price you pay for having a father for your children?

Honestly, I just don't understand how so many people wind up in situations
like these. There's no way that I'm going to consider sharing my life with
someone who I don't know *very* well. That includes sex, it includes
interests, it includes finances, it includes *enjoying* talking with them,
*and* it includes discovering if I can stand to share a bathroom with them.
IMO if you don't know these things, you have no business getting married.

Quiet Desperation
2007-02-07 07:17:31 UTC
They change after marriage. I've seen it again and again.
elizabeth
2007-02-05 21:12:19 UTC
Post by Jack
<snip>
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
"Death. It's not just for breakfast anymore."- Hide quoted text -
Bravo, Jack.

Well said. couldn't cut a word.
Jack
2007-02-06 10:46:59 UTC
"elizabeth" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:***@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
<snip>
Post by elizabeth
Bravo, Jack.
Well said. couldn't cut a word.
Thanks. :)

Quiet Desperation
2007-02-06 08:37:53 UTC
Wait... they're NOT aliens???!!! :)
Alan
2007-02-06 04:49:09 UTC
Prostitution is far better for the woman because flowers, candllight
and sweet nothings can't pay the rent. And even showers and new
clothes waste enrgy and hurt the planet. Romance is basically an
exercise in dishonesty, then they wonder why romantic men turn out to
be liars, the reason is because romance is a lie so only liars are
capable of romance. Something I call the Charlie Brown effect.
I like this guy, and spent many years in essentially the same place.
Prozac heped put it behind me in 2 ways. Then my girlfreind literally
knocked on my door.
If there is one thing the vast majority of women can't do for crap,
its judge character in men. That's why this honest man seems to piss
them off so.
-Alan
world.
elizabeth
2007-02-06 21:47:54 UTC
Post by Alan
Prostitution is far better for the woman because flowers, candllight
and sweet nothings can't pay the rent.
snip
that's why most of us prefer to be self supporting.
Being CF, we don't need walking wallets, and if that's all you are,
you'll get only whores interested in your money.